Monday, March 7, 2011

College for All Experience

College for all was a totally new experience for me. I liked that we got to be with each other and educate ourselves in a fun way. I liked my room mate and the way we worked with each other in the activities. The tour guides were pacient and they had fun with us they weren't just serious they worked in a fun way. I also liked the breakfast we ate it was pretty good and we were able to eat whatever we wanted. That's what I best liked about the trip.

I will want a lot of different things at the college I apply to. One thing I will like for it to have is a Chicano/Latino center. Also an art building were I can improve my skills. It will have to have a high percent of people of color because that way we can let USA know people of color can do it and that we need them to help us succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I was there and that was one of the greatest experience we had and I hope we have some more special moments with everyone again! :D

    ReplyDelete